Our client is a global firm operating in the Asset Management industry. For a new management company within the Group we are seeking an experienced:
He/she will report into the CEO and be part of the newly established management company within the group.
The main activities will be:
- Monitoring all operational activities relating to the UCITS Funds set up by the company through the management of suppliers involved in administrative processes (e.g. NAV calculation, participant management, middle office and trade management processes, etc.);
- Monitoring the level of quality provided by suppliers (process KPI's and SLA's, service review) and second level controls on critical activities (e.g. commission calculation);
- Escalation point for all operational issues/criticalities for the company also in respect of other companies within the Group or the Fund Distributor;
- Ensuring the implementation and operational set up with all counterparts in relation to the launch of new products with particular reference to UCITS funds (Custodian Bank, administrators, brokers, etc.);
- Support for corporate projects for evaluation/change of the main outsourcer or relating to implementation of regulatory or business changes;
- Point of reference for Audit and Control functions on operational issues.
Required Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Degree in Economics (or related) and would have accumulated an experience of
- 5-7 years in a company operating in the asset management sector in the same role or similar.
- Excellent communication with ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong management and collaboration skills. Ability to operate within an international environment with a diversity of cultures;
- Ability toadapt with rapidly changing priorities and to manage competing tasks in a dynamic environment;
- Focus on meeting deadlines and cut off times, reliability and professional resilience;
- Languages: proficientEnglish is essential, proficient knowledge of the Italian language is an advantage.