Gruppo Montenegro is an international company with an Italian heart, operating in the Spirits and Food industry. We produce and commercialize premium products with strong brand equity and significant cultural relevance Amaro Montenegro, Vecchia Romagna, Select aperitivo, Bonomelli infusions, Infrè decaf tea, Cuore corn cil, Cannamela spices, Polenta Valsugana, Catarì Instant Pizza to mention a few.
Icons of the “Made in Italy”, our brands are the result of the constant pursuit of excellence, respect for tradition and attention to product quality and sustainability, all values that have defined Gruppo Montenegro since its foundation in 1885.
Gruppo Montenegro is an organisation committed to equality and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for all our employees, consumers, partners, and communities. We believe an inclusive culture allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
We are currently looking for an HSE Specialist to join our Health, Environment and Safety Division. She/He ensures achievement of objectives and targets related to established HSE KPIs and, moreover, She/He guarantees full compliance in according to relevant HSE Laws and Regulations. She/He operates for constant growth of HSE Management System and continuous improvement, in alignment with Gruppo Montenegro's HSE Policy and standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- According to Gruppo Montenegro's guidelines and standards, She/He coordinates the development and implementation of Integrated Environment, Health and Safety Management System of the plant, in order to ensure the maintenance of the related Certifications.
- She/He oversees the definition of HSE plans, programs and procedures, for guaranteeing progressive improvement about safety and health level of workplaces and processes, moreover environmental performance linked to the activities of the plant.
- She/He plays RSPP in according to specific legislation (D. Lgs. 81/08) for guaranteeing full HSE compliance and, moreover, in harmony with HSE Manager's approach. She/He coordinates and carries out activities and projects such as: hazard identification and risk assessment, mitigation risk management, accident / near misses / injury / occupational illness investigation, "DUVRI" support processes, HSE training plan, etc...
- She/He coordinates procedures implementation and updating, HSE reporting and all HSE Management System all activities and tasks in according to the annual program.
- She/He coordinates and executes the projects related to annual investment plan (e.g. HSE CAPEX management, etc...).
- She/He coordinates and carries out auditing activities on the correct application of HSE legislation, of the Group's HSE Principles, Policies, Procedures and Standards.
- She/He collaborates with HSE Manager for defining HSE budget (OPEX and CAPEX) of the Plant and She/ He guarantees the execution of related activities within deadlines and costs defined by the annual plan.
- If requested, She/He coordinates and lead Group projects and activities related to specific HSE issues (i.g., ergonomic issue, machinery and plants, etc ...).