German Sales Development Representative (SDR)
German Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Job ID
- Teleportboulevard 120, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands, 1043 EJ
As a German speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will grow C.H. Robinson’s business with the organization’s ideal prospects, primarily shippers based in Europe. In this role, you will develop qualified prospects by identifying, researching, contacting, and qualifying leads. The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with managers and senior leaders about their business and their supply chain with the goal of gaining access for our commercial organization. Ideally you are a self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven character.
As an SDR you will be responsible for the following:
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments to increase the odds of closing more business by allowing sales to begin their sales process with qualified leads who are ready to speak with them
- Leverage cold calling and/or lead generation experience to communicate with a high daily volume of potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts and orchestrate discussions around their business needs.
- Build, manage and nurture a sales pipeline of interested prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales to develop and implement prospect communications
- Successfully maintain and grow relationships with internal teams and subject matter experts
- Day-to-day responsibility will be responsible for connecting with prospects and generating opportunities with new and existing customers; set up customer calls and/or meetings
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using sales engagement software to connect with new prospects
- Collaborate with marketing to provide fast, consistent follow-up on inbound leads
- Develop strategies to drive more qualified leads
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in cold calling or sales development position
- Advanced level of English
- Fluent German
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Sales oriented and results driven with strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Can do attitude with a positive problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and positive with excellent active listening skills
- Strong critical-thinking skills; ability to assess and evaluate information in real-time
- Outstanding organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and last-minute requests
- Ability to manage a large volume of inbound leads
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: Retail, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Chemicals
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
What we offer?
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day.
- Unlimited access to training platform Percipio and GoFluent, Employee Assistance Program ICAS
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- Benefits package which includes: commuter allowance, WFH allowance, ICAS and ESPP
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.