Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive
- Job ID
- Gereonstr. 43-65, Kölln-Reisiek, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, 50670
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating, prospecting, soliciting, and closing new accounts leveraging all of C.H. Robinson's logistics services (including but not limited to: Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, and Outsource Solutions.). You will be in daily contact with potential customers with gross sales from $60-200 Million, building relationships, problem solving and assessing their needs. This position will be responsible for promoting and selling C.H. Robinson's products and services in accordance with organizational sales policies and processes, and in pursuit of established objectives.
Pick the days you’d like to work in office or remotely. We know you are more than your job, and we are here to help you balance it all.
Puedes elegir los días que te gustaría trabajar en la oficina y los que trabajarías de manera remota. Sabemos que eres más que solo tu trabajo, y por eso estamos aquí para ayudarte a balancearlo.
This person can be located at any C.H. Robinon office in Germany.
- Prospect with a "hunter" mentality via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows
- Independently identify and generate new sales opportunities
- Inside sales: contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Outside sales: facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business in person
- Collaborate internally with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Assist with account management issues after the sale, as needed
- Establish credit terms with clients in coordination with company goals and directives
- Manage individual sales funnel information regarding all prospective customers in the required format
- Sell C.H. Robinson’s core suite of services
- Review weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management
- Engaging in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years minimum sales or account management experience
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to sell both Inside (phone and email solicitation) & Outside (face-to-face meetings, proposals, closings)
- Strategic orientation, relationship building, negotiation skills, and business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a customer’s organization including C-Level
- Ability to collaborate internally with all levels of sales resources and other team resources
- Aggressive, competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Organizational skills and comfort multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel, as needed
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.