Business Systems Administrator
Business Systems Administrator
- Job ID
- 14701 Charlson Road, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States, 55347-5090
C.H. Robinson is looking to add a Business Systems Administrator to our team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Purchase-To-Pay (P2P) process and ensuring ongoing compliance with the Buying Channel for C.H. Robinson's Indirect Procurement Technologies. This role encompasses all Business System configurations and Supplier Enablement activities. A key aspect of your role will involve collaborating with Accounting, Legal, and other cross-functional partners to assess business requirements and propose system solutions. You will also be the primary point of contact for system support and engaged suppliers. If you're committed to excellence in systems administration and eager to contribute to our innovative organization, we encourage you to apply and become a valued member of the C.H. Robinson team.
This exciting opportunity offers a flexible hybrid work model, granting you the convenience of remote work along with the collaborative environment of our Eden Prairie, MN office. You'll have the flexibility to work from home while also having the opportunity to collaborate and engage with our dynamic team in person.
The deadline for internal applications is November 17th, end of day.
- Provide administrative operations for the Indirect Purchase-To-Pay process and support use of optimal standard Buying Channels when purchasing goods & services
- Support implementation and management of on-going operations for the Coupa solution (including upgrades and patches)
- Manage issues feedback and issue resolution to ensure commitments and deployment roadmap milestones are met
- Ensure that all users, approvals, and filters are set up in accordance with procurement policies
- Develop and implement on-going training and communication programs with internal customer groups
- Coordinate processes with the accounts payable function to facilitate enforcement of established policies
- Monitor and regularly report on usage of P2P tools (i.e., Coupa) and develop and implement plans for improving tool usage/value
- Act as a liaison between the business and the supplier to resolve disputes
- Coordinate with suppliers to collect required information, ensure catalogs are setup and maintained correctly, and onboard new suppliers onto Coupa
- Communicate changes in templates or supplier onboarding process including training when appropriate
- Serve as the primary point of contact for users relating to the Coupa Tool and support PO creation, invoice processing and general inquiries when necessary
- Ensure new and existing vendors are maintaining their compliance requirements
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years of experience with procurement operations, ERP, eProcurement, P2P, eCatalog, supplier enablement, contract repository management
- Minimum 2 years of experience and working knowledge of P2P and Expense (Coupa preferred), supplier enablement and catalog management
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated success in gathering, preparing and analyzing data to draw critical insights and recommendations
- Understanding of leading P2P technology practices and trends; general experience of network administration; knowledge of Source-to-Contract and Procure-to-Pay processes
- Knowledge of and experience with SaaS software, including implementation and configuration.
- Knowledge of eRFX and eAuction strategies and technologies
- Experience working with integrated systems such as Workday (HRMS), Oracle (Financials) and VNDLY (VMS)
- Ability to work well across cross-functional departments to plan and execute enhancement, upgrade, and on-going deployment of the above P2P technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.