CMT BPO Coordinator
CMT BPO Coordinator
- Job ID
- Teleperformance Global Services Private Limited, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600058
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor SharePoint/Common mailbox for the task
- Follow process procedures and practices as outlined in SOP
- Follow defined escalation procedures and training
- Evaluate exceptions and provide timely solutions
- Communicate clearly, timely and effectively with CHR offices
- Build good relationship with CHR offices by responding timely and following up on issue resolution.
- Work effectively in a team environment and collaborate cross-functionally, building relationships with account management
- Create and propose new ideas to improve process efficiencies
- Understand and adhere to process manuals related with specific tasks
- Work on assignments of limited scope and complexity exercises independent judgement within defined boundaries and guidelines typically under supervision"
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- Minimum 2 years relevant trade experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some evening and/or weekend work may be required for select roles
- Site Specific: Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Effective and flexible communication skills and time management skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Your Health, Wealth, and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Group Mediclaim Policy (GMC)
Group Personal Accident (GPA) policy
Covid-19 related coverage and reimbursement
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Group Term Life (GTL) Insurance Plan for employees
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Investment Declaration & Flexi Benefit Plan
Variable Pay based on position
Flexible work arrangements
Paid Privilege, Casual and Sick Leaves
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
Paid Compassionate Leaves
Paid Public Holidays
Paid time off to vote
Reward & Recognition Program
Special Mobility Assistance
Employee Wellness Initiatives
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Equal Opportunity Statement
C.H. Robinson recognizes the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we may invite you to complete the voluntary self-identification. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment, Any information provided will be kept confidential, and separate from your employment application. This information may be used for diversity reporting purposes in accordance with applicable local law.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.