- Job ID
- Douglassingel 63-67, Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland, Netherlands, 1119 NE
C.H. Robinson is looking for a dynamic and motivated Warehouse Representative to join our team!
As a Warehouse Representative, you'll play a crucial role in our supply chain operations, ensuring the smooth flow of goods and maintaining high standards of efficiency. If you have a passion for logistics, a keen eye for detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Receiving goods on behalf of customers and suppliers: Offloading and loading vehicles, manual handling, checking paperwork, weighing, measuring, booking in freight, and reporting discrepancies in freight or paperwork, including damages
- Operation of stand-up, sit-down forklifts and hand jacks
- Palletization of loose and floor loaded cargo, stretch wrap and/or band
- Unloading/loading of trailers/ocean containers in a professional and damage free manner
- Preparing outbound loads to depart warehouse: Matching paperwork with freight, labeling, ULD preparation and handling
- Staging cargo within the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner
- Comprehensive utilization of warehouse booking-in sheets or Warehouse Management System (site specific) to ensure proper warehouse organization
- Responsible for general housekeeping to ensure warehouse standards of cleanliness and organization are maintained. This may include sweeping, consolidation of product, maintaining inventories and other tasks as needed
- Execute on all expectations surrounding quality per SOP or other customer requirements including reworking or recouping of freight
- Handling of logistics accounts, picking, packing, inventory reporting/stock checks as needed according to client-specific SOP
- Maintains the flow of materials and products in warehouses with varying degrees
- Site Specific: Completion of weekly bond checks
- Site Specific: Handling of bonded import freight into the ERTS facility in accordance with regulations and breakdown of inbound ULD’s as required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Possess good physical stamina and coordination. Could be required to stand and/or walk for long periods daily while frequently bending, twisting, reaching and periodically lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Site Specific: Ability to work flexible hours and/or days
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse / freight forwarder experience
- Familiarity with Bills of Lading, Shipping Manifests, Delivery Orders, etc.
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.