Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive
- Job ID
- Units 8/9, Colnbrook, England, United Kingdom, SL3 0QR
C.H Robinson is looking to fill a Senior Sales Executive role within Global Forwarding in the Bristol area.
Are you an experienced sales professional with a background in freight forwarding? Do you possess a strong sales mindset and a passion for engaging with customers?
As a Senior Sales Executive, you'll be leading the charge in driving growth for our services by discovering and securing exciting new customers for the Branch/Area.
With your impressiverelationship-buildingskills, you'll thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic environment, selling for an industry leader with cutting-edge technology, streamlined processes, and a top-notch team.
As the ultimate goal of this role is to expand our customer base and increase revenue, you'll have the chance to work closely with our sales team and other departments, making this an exciting and collaborative adventure.
If this sounds like you - and we have captured your attention - then we need to talk as we would like to hear more about you and your experiences!
- Manages customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals
- Uses CRM to identify, call and track prospects in order to gain core and strategic customer opportunities
- Visits customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3-to-4 days per week
- Effectively executes sales activities to meet or exceed daily, monthly or annual expectations
- Senior Sales Executive is expected to bring own contribution to the regional team, not only by consistently achieving your new net revenue targets, but also by sharing opinions and ideas, as well as best practices, in order to support the success of the entire sales team and the Branch they work with
- Interprets how multiple factors effecting market conditions could impact a customer’s supply chain and can deliver a persuasive case for change
- Maintains a strong commercial presence in the local marketplace, participating or presenting at regional events
- Remains engaged with customers to maintain relationship and ensure ongoing success of accounts in collaboration with local assigned Account Executive/Account Manager
- Minimum 4 years of operations experience from a freight forwarder or outside sales experience
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, minimum 3-4 days per week
- Fluency in English
- Keen sense for business development with a clear “hunter” mentality
- Advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Self-driven, results-orientated individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profitability
- Develop and maintain strong inter-company relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
What do we offer?
- A vibrant, progressive, inclusive, and forward-thinking workplace
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- A competitive benefits package and commission structure
- Flexibility in terms of work arrangements to support work-life balance
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.