Strategic Project Manager
Strategic Project Manager
- Job ID
- Unit No. 2 B. Wing, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400099
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Helps manage strategic projects within expected timelines through the relevant stakeholders
- Assist the VP in establishing and reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Monitor the execution of the strategic plan.
- Facilitate and drive key strategic initiatives through inception phase.
- Ensure departmental/unit strategic planning projects reflect organizational strategic priorities.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the VP’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting relevant communication, developing presentations and other tasks that facilitate the VP's ability to effectively lead the region
- Creates, develops and collaborates on presentations for board, leadership, department and external meetings
- Leading CSR efforts for the region by identifying right partner NGOs and relevant causes and accordingly ensure the projects are being handled effectively and efficiently
- As part of the CSR efforts, arrange employee engagement activities across the region to encourage employees to actively participate in on-ground work
- Organizes, prioritizes and summarizes data, materials and information for the VP’s review
- Books and coordinates all travel details including preparation of detailed travel itinerary for the VP
- Maintains all records, reports and files for the VP in an organized manner
- Remains confidential and uses extreme discretion with sensitive company information
- Stays abreast of and implement emerging ideas that can be incorporated into operational responsibilities
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion
- MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 Institutes (Top IIMs/Similar Institutes) with 0-2 years of experience in corporate strategy / marketing strategy / organizational planning
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel (formulas, lookups, pivots) and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a clear manner
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strategic thinking
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High Integrity
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
Your Health, Wealth, and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Group Mediclaim Policy (GMC)
Group Personal Accident (GPA) policy
Covid-19 related coverage and reimbursement
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Group Term Life (GTL) Insurance Plan for employees
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Investment Declaration & Flexi Benefit Plan
Variable Pay based on position
Flexible work arrangements
Paid Privilege, Casual and Sick Leaves
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
Paid Compassionate Leaves
Paid Public Holidays
Paid time off to vote
Reward & Recognition Program
Special Mobility Assistance
Employee Wellness Initiatives
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Equal Opportunity Statement
C.H. Robinson recognizes the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we may invite you to complete the voluntary self-identification. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment, Any information provided will be kept confidential, and separate from your employment application. This information may be used for diversity reporting purposes in accordance with applicable local law.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.