Global IT Data Analytics Solutions Expert
IT, Data Science
Sesto San Giovanni, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Campari Group today is a major player in the global branded spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, marketed and distributed in over 190 markets around the world, with leading positions in Europe and the Americas.Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 22 countries, and employs approximately 4,000 people.Shares of the parent company Davide Campari - Milano N.V. are listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001. Campari Group is today the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. Campari Group ONE IT context Campari Group is the 6th biggest spirits company worldwide with 2.7€ billion sales, more than 4.000 employees and a direct presence in more than 20 countries globally. Campari IT is at a key development stage moving from a back-office function to pivot into a business partnering function leading the technology agenda across the business with the objective to drive our business growth for the years to come. This represents an extremely exciting time to join Campari IT and Campari Group. General Description Of The RoleThe Global IT Data & Analytics Solution Expert is a member of the Global Data Analytics and Data Science Team dedicated to the Data & Analytics area covering a portfolio of technology enabling capability for the organization and working closely with other IT and business teams. The role is aimed to continuously improve the current effective IT global business solutions, as well as to coordinate the major solution innovation projects and activities, ensuring the best designing and implementation of each global application. The role is a key component of the Campari Group ONE IT organization, cooperating daily with Global, Regional and Local IT team Members. Innovation and problem solving are key, along with ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working and commitment. Mission/Objectives The role is focused on managing a portfolio of technology capabilities to support the business objectives for the Global Data Analytics and Data Science function, ensuring that this portfolio is delivered through project excellence via solution best practices and the Data Principles set forth by the Enterprise Data Architect. The Global IT Data & Analytics Solution Expert is a hands-on role and
- will have subject matter expertise in designing cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, storage, monitoring, and security.
- is responsible for advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into designs for secure, scalable, and reliable Azure solutions.
- partners with developers, administrators, and other roles responsible for implementing solutions on Azure.
- Will have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance.
- will manage how decisions in each area (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Back Office) affect an overall solution.
- Master degree in IT / Technology or appropriate business related subject preferred (Master’s in STEM or MBA)
- 5-8 + years of proven experience in similar role, and in working with 3rd party integrators/consultancy and providing architecture solutions and guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience in building advanced analytics/data science – AI/ML solutions and implementation at scale including at least two projects using MLOps/DevOps framework
- 5+ years of experience in modern data science & engineering platforms and technologies - preferred Azure Machine Learning, Databricks, Python and R
- Experience of SAP Analytics Platforms such as BW, DWC/Datasphere/SAC is a plus
- Experience of working as part of a multi-cultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Knowledge of IT strategies, standards and policies, organizational structures, and processes.
- Preferred experience of Consumer Goods companies and related solutions and processes.
- Experience of managing relationships in multi-national companies across multiple countries
- Deep understanding of Data Analytics and Data Science system capabilities, specification, and policies.
- Deep understanding of the business issues and requirements associated with the relationships with Data Analytics and Data Science solutions in international environments
- Basic Data Modelling and Data Warehousing experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Systems Engineering or similar professions.
- Fluent English is a must, Italian knowledge is a plus, as a third European language