CCM ON - Coordinator
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Campari Group today is a major player in the global branded spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, marketed and distributed in over 190 markets around the world, with leading positions in Europe and the Americas.Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 22 countries, and employs approximately 4,000 people.Shares of the parent company Davide Campari - Milano N.V. are listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001. Campari Group is today the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. General Description Of The RoleThis role is instrumental to strengthen the brand building at POS together with a solid implementation of channel strategy, outlet management and perfect store, selling stories, and bartender engagement.Team development.Focus on the development of brands in the on-premise channel and with a clear management of commercial KPIs. Mission/Objectives Key Responsibilities And Activities
- Develop yearly Channel plan in line with strategic priorities for the key brands, with the ultimate goal of enhancing Brand Building, visibility, consumer/shopper and bartender engagement at the point of sale and support in product distribution at wholesalers.
- Perform field visits alone and with sales in a systematic and recurring way to get first hand insights on the different outlets and locations, incl. issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for the CCM A&P budget assigned for the Channel (ON-Trade).
- Develop the outlet segmentation for the ON-Trade channel and distributors clusters, defining together with Sales the drivers for the clusters and evaluating the outlet potential.
- Define Perfect Store standards (incl. in-store guidelines definition) and identify the right KPIs to be monitored (scorecard design)
- Proven track record in the on trade channel, leading execution teams, client portfolio and head of the area's budget and/or previous experience of 2 years as a senior channel executive.
- Good knowledge and skills in all aspects concerning sales operations of mass consumption products, including the management of accounts, sales and distribution systems and processes.
- Proven track-record on planning, organization and communication.
- Effective and strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, in relation to the analysis of sales, financial, marketing and budget reports.
- University degree, preferably related to Business administration, industrial engineering, marketing.
- Spanish Advanced, mandatory
- SAP experience
- English: Advanced level,
- Teamwork and interrelation among areas.
- Focus on developing people under their supervision and other areas.
- Building rapport with the team, exercising constructive pressure, accompanying and motivating. Leadership by example.
- Clear understanding of the Volume, Value, Profitability and Cash targets of their Channel per month, product, and client.
- Clear understanding of the distribution and segmentation indicators (Channels and Sub-channels) and responsible for their development.
- Clear understanding of market indicators, Market share principles (Volume, Value), trends.
- Guaranteeing compliance with Sell In and Sell Out sales objectives (Volume, Value, and Profitability).
- Construction of solid, long-standing relations with our Clients.
- Excellent execution of distribution/coverage plans (Territorial/client).
- Focused on executing plans in an excellent way, and generating memorable consumer experiences in the channel Technical
- Clients' results: Sell In / Sell Out in Volume and Value; Profitability per client.
- Market Indicators.
- Budget management.
- Negotiation skills