On Trade Specialist - Mumbai
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Campari Group today is a major player in the global branded spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, marketed and distributed in over 190 markets around the world, with leading positions in Europe and the Americas.Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 22 countries, and employs approximately 4,000 people.Shares of the parent company Davide Campari - Milano N.V. are listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001. Campari Group is today the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. General Description Of The RoleThe On Trade Specialist is responsible for the sales & execution of below-the-line metrics across the on premise outlets dedicated to the cluster/market.Ensuring that Commercial Objectives for on premise channel, brand and customer KPI's (including: Sales, Profitability, Market Share) are delivered.To win at the point of sale by ensuring superior and unique consumer experience to boost brand building effectiveness and resulting in sales .Ensuring Executional KPIs (including: Share of displays, speed/quality of execution, positive customer feedback) are delivered.
- Menu Listing
- Menu Pricing
- Training calendar / Building a bartender community
- Visibility / Displays
- Activation Calendar/Execution
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial Manager to ensure
- Delivery of sales volume & brand availability targets for the dedicated outlets
- Compliance to activation calendar objectives
- Plan & lead execution of consumer activations, deployment of point of sale elements , displays consistent with brand toolkits.
- Train bartenders and outlets owners on the portfolio and perfect serves. In addition build bar staff relations and a community.
- Develop and facilitate the brand - storytelling content with & for the bartenders in collaboration with marketing team & bar staff
- Identify new marketing opportunities / partnerships with outlets & third spaces .
- Trade Inputs
- Contribute with insights coming from brand ambassadors and their network (mainly on drink/consumption trends, service trends, etc)
- Analyze market / competitor trends and activities
- Be aware of new outlet openings to get the first mover advantage
- Build trade relations and network with decision makers of the outlet
- Liquor Industry experience of 4-6 yrs
- Strong relationships in On Premise and the Bartender community
- Knowledge of the on-premise activaiton planning/ management/ operation
- Ability to convey passion for our brands
- Ability to network and build strong relationships
- Knowledge of the Liquor industry and regulatory environment, and communication guidelines