Accounting & Finance
San Ignacio, Jal., Mexico · Ignacio, CO, USA · Cerro de Pasco, Peru · Jalisco del Refugio, Jal., Mexico · Mexico
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Campari Group today is a major player in the global branded spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, marketed and distributed in over 190 markets around the world, with leading positions in Europe and the Americas.Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 22 countries, and employs approximately 4,000 people.Shares of the parent company Davide Campari - Milano N.V. are listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001. Campari Group is today the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. Company: Campari México Job Title: Agave Buyer Job Location: Arandas or Guadalajara (con Movilidad) Reports to: Procurement Manager Agave Organizational Layer (global, regional or local): Local General Description Of The RoleReporting to the Procurement Manager will be responsible for coordinates activities involved with procuring main raw material for Tequila production. Mission/Objectives The Agave buyer mission is to:
- Manages suppliers to price, delivery and quality expectations and escalates when appropriate
- Maintains procurement records, reports and metrics
- Monitor performance of suppliers and support Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) initiatives to develop/strengthen strategic partnerships with top suppliers
- Support contracting Activities collaborating with Legal Team
- Coordinate delivery of materials and services according to PO terms and conditions
- Market Scouting to find purchase opportunity
- Keep good business relationship with suppliers, providing necessary support to solve administrative issues
- Cooperate with internal functions
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time) and resolving performance issues
- Maintain contracts updated
- Keep contracts compliance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Engineering or similar field preferred
- Result orientation even under pressure.
- Detail and service orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Active listening
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience buying ingredients or aw materials is considered a plus
- Purchasing systems knowledge (SAP)
- Microsoft Office
- English fluent