Trade Lane Manager
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Purpose of the Trade Lane Manager is to primarily sell, develop & retain business on the assigned trade lane for all products and hold overall responsibility to drive customer development through sales at origin & destination.
- Understand and build up market intelligence for the lane of responsibility
- To inform and update sales in own offices within trade lane about product specifications
- Generate own new business on the assigned trade lane as per agreed targets
- Grow the assigned trade lane by supporting other sales (Global sales, Regional sales, local sales, overseas sales) on their customer opportunities
- Do joint sales calls with sales locally
- Develop and execute a comprehensive route plan aimed at identifying the top country/industry opportunities and expanding business to both new and existing accounts in cooperation with product and sales team
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers at all levels, shippers, consignees, product management and overseas offices within the trade lane
- Perform all sales responsibilities for sales activity KPI’s & system usage in line with the companies requirements
- To work with Procurement team for all mode of transport for pricing and costing strategy
- Communicates in a polite and professional manner & acts with good faith, in the interest of the company
- Abides by all company ́s internal and legal rules and regulations including the code of conduct and data secrecy agreement
- Shows diplomacy when handling conflict situations
- Request written opinion and escalate the problem as soon solution is beyond own authority level
- Performs additional tasks, assigned by the employer as per employee’s qualification and role, according to company’s operational needs
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales/business development in freight forwarding
- Presentation skills in Hungarian and English language
- Innovative mindset and attitude
- Sales approach, diligence and a convincing, credible personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive, result-oriented, customer-focused attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment in a harmonious, youthful and ambitious team
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Necessary work tools
- Attractive income and additional bonuses
- Company car
You’ll join a new culture, one where we succeed together –across the desk and around the globe, where like-minded people work together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Cargo Partner can take you…
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
See more open positions at cargo-partner
Something looks off?