Head of BD SHA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
1. To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility
2. To lead, support, challenge and monitor performance of sales force within defined field of responsibility
3. To own business development activities
4. To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
5. To manage, develop and oversee global agents relationships for defined markets and trade lanes
6. To represent interests of the Company before third parties
7. To coordinate the relations with other sections in the Company
8. To retain & keep good relationship with existing clients
9. To follow and accomplish Business Development department common targets
10. To persuade a profit policy at all the time
11. To mentor and train management potentials
12. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
13. To Support management to develop sales and market strategy
- University degree in Business Administration/ Logistics or equivalent
- with at least 5 years’ business development/ sales experience of which minimum 2 years’ management experience
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!