Windows Cloud Engineer
2401 Fischamend, Austria
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Embark on a journey where every day brings new projects, ensuring you're never bored.
As a Windows Engineer, your impact resonates across the company—solving challenges, troubleshooting with flair, and contributing to a global environment with data centers spanning the globe.
Our team thrives on flexibility, collaboration, fostering an open workspace. Ready to make your mark in a world of endless opportunities?
Your core functions:
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows Server (2016/ 2022) | Manage Active Directory, Group Policies, and other Windows server services
- Manage system updates for security and performance
- Develop automation scripts in PowerShell for efficient administration
- Configure and maintain Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 environment
- Optimize email routing and transport rules
- Design, deploy, and manage Windows-based cloud infrastructure on platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Document configurations and procedures for knowledge sharing
What we're excited to see:
- Proven experience as a Windows System Administrator in an enterprise environment: knowledge of Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory etc.
- Expertise in PowerShell scripting and automation
- Experience in cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud (experience with MS 365 email solution is nice to have)
- Knowledge of “Modern Workplace” (M365, SharePoint, Exchange Online, etc.)
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (e.g., Hyper-V, VMware)
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills
Gross salary starting from 3000 EUR/month.
Based on your experience and location, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview.
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various IT projects.
Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Apply now and be a pivotal part of our Windows Engineering team!
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!