Human Resources Manager
Certified Origins, Inc
Certified Origins is a global food company with branches in Europe, USA, Mexico, and China; Extra Virgin Olive Oil is our core business, and we have been importing this food excellency in the USA for over 10yrs. Our mission is to contribute to people's enjoyment and well-being through good food made with wholesome, sustainable, and genuine ingredients.
Our company is expanding its production capabilities on the East Coast and as a result, we are looking for an HR manager to lead and develop the department, providing support to our US company. This is an immediate opening position and we are looking for a qualified candidate to join our team.
We need individuals ready to learn, work in teams and on their own, and take on new challenges. You will work with an open-minded management team. All we ask is commitment, a strong work ethic, and passion.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Managing and administering employee benefits and compensation programs, from retirement plans and health insurance to life insurance and beyond.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Handles discipline and termination of employees following company policy.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team.
- Process paperwork such as FMLA absence, disability, employee life status changes, etc.
- Maintain the organization charts of the company and keep the employee directory updated.
- Conducting and assisting in performance and salary reviews
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous experience in the human resources field with demonstrated competence in leading teams and organizing and executing strategic plans for at least five years
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring, and employee relations;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning