Senior Marketing Manager
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will oversee the agent experience related to regional marketing requests by leading a team of Marketing Advisors to provide best in class agent support. As a leader on the Marketing team you will work closely with the Regional Marketing Director to progress against OCRs and other key metrics, and ensure day to day operations run smoothly in support of our agents. You will ensure that your team is delivering a great customer experience from driving marketing strategies that grow our customer’s business, to delivering on high-level marketing requests, and more. Additionally you will help to drive new rollouts of initiatives and manage regional task forces to ensure national programs are integrated properly in your market. You’ll develop a nuanced understanding of agents’ businesses and marketing needs and will work closely with senior Compass leadership to continuously improve our agent resources and offerings.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and retaining a top-notch team of Marketing ICs that effectively, efficiently, and intelligently handles all local marketing needs for our customers
- Mentor and elevate the skill-set of your team across marketing disciplines, and to best serve our customers
- Manages the policies and procedures for day-to-day marketing operations in partnership with Sr Regional Marketing Directors
- Monitors progress against OCRs and key success metrics in partnership with their Sr Regional Marketing Directors; striving to continuously drive improvements and escalate concerns to ensure the right actions are taken to course correct when necessary
- Foster a culture of partnership amongst the customer operations team soliciting feedback and facilitating the sharing of best practices; uses both to advise senior leadership on the agent, employee, and organizational needs
- Project manage the rollout of initiatives & processes that help drive to the department OCRs, in partnership with Sr RMDs and cross-functional leadership
- Manage regional SPOAs & task forces to ensure national programs are properly integrated into the market and are delivering high-quality output for the agents
- Be a culture carrier who inspires and empowers those around you with a positive and constructive approach to creating and implementing change
Job Skills & Requirements
- 6+ years previous experience in a marketing or branding role; agency and creative production experience preferred
- 4+ years of people management experience with a proven track record building and scaling teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and acute attention to detail, allowing you to think big, adapt quickly, and act fast
- Expert-level understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media, etc)
- Possesses the ability to establish credibility with key decision-makers and influencers
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Great listening skills, connect well with others, and empathetic of the stakeholders’ and customers’ pain points
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand is a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Office Suite (Keynote Specifically), and Google Suite products
- Working knowledge of top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube, and their ad platform (i.e Facebook Ads Manager)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Indesign, Photoshop, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Workfront project management software is a plus
The base pay range for this position is $103,700 - $155,400+ annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
This role is 100% in office out if our San Francisco office
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.