At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Compass seeks a Marketing Advisor to join the team that shapes all of our agents' marketing and branding projects from concept to execution. This team provides vital project management, strategic support, and empowers agents to achieve their marketing goals. You will deliver value that makes clients' marketing efforts more efficient, less time-consuming, and more impactful while collaborating with various stakeholders to create offerings and strategies that positively affect the agent experience on a 'big picture’ scale.
At Compass You Will:
- Deliver world-class client service while consulting with our customers daily to identify their marketing needs, build strategic marketing plans to guide them to success, and help execute to deliver on those needs efficiently.
- Provide guidance and outstanding white-glove service to our customers.
- Learn the Compass advantage and be an advocate for our platform.
- Develop an understanding and promote the value and application of our products, tools, and programs to our customers, both generally and in response to specific marketing needs.
- Create strategic marketing plans in tandem with the Compass platform that will allow our customers to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will work toward achieving their marketing goals and grow their business; this includes branding, print advertising, digital, social, direct mail, video, paid media, etc.
- Move quickly to organize and assemble templated creative work such as print ads, brochures, and more utilizing InDesign.
- Liaise between the company’s design team and agents to communicate and coordinate the delivery of larger projects and all associated materials (photography, copywriting, overall content development, etc), while establishing cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
- Provide “surprise & delight” experiences for our customers, from personalized recognition notes to proactively crafting targeted marketing strategies.
- Thoughtfully analyze and optimize your customer’s marketing plans to help inform future strategies, exceeding agent expectations.
- Work with advertising and media vendors to secure agent advertising spend and budget allocations, as well as opportunities for the local Compass brand.
- Stay attuned to national and local real estate market trends & industry forecasts.
- Cultivate relationships with your customers to provide a sense of community and culture.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-5 years of marketing experience.
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills; building and managing relationships with empathy while handling objections comes naturally.
- Possess a deep understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, evolving responsibilities, and wearing multiple hats.
- Passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology and you have the ability to speak to the benefits of it.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
- Prior real estate industry experience preferred.
The base pay range for this position is $47,900 - $71,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Please note: this role is 100% in-office
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.
Something looks off?