At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing and agent experience team in creating and delivering marketing collateral to our local agents, with an emphasis on production design and project management. This is a new role on our team, and will require someone who is eager to lean in and help design how this role interacts with our marketers and our customers. This is the job for you if you love helping others, take pride in completing high quality projects, and you’re looking to grow your marketing, project management, or design skill set.
At Compass You Will:
- Support our team of marketers by focusing on managing production design projects
- Create marketing collateral for agents while closely following Compass’ design guidelines and brand standards
- Work directly with Compass agents on their project needs, ensuring a high level of customer service, communication, and timeliness
- Work closely with members of the marketing team to manage requests, prioritize projects, and understand agents’ specific marketing and design needs and preferences
- Create marketing materials in various programs, including Adobe Creative Cloud, as well as Compass’ proprietary system, Marketing Center
- Material needs span all marketing and advertising channels, including print, digital, email, social media, direct mail and out-of-home
- Maintain accuracy & effectiveness of marketing management systems and tools (including Workfront, Zendesk, and Monday.com)
What We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years of marketing and/or production design experience
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Project management experience in a creative environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Please note: this is a 100% in office position.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.
Something looks off?