Warehouse Mgmt. Systems (WMS) Analyst II
WMS Analyst II
Are you a tech-savvy problem solver with a passion for optimizing warehouse management systems? Do you love analyzing data and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver top-notch results? If you're nodding your head "yes" to these questions, then we want YOU!
As our WMS Analyst II, you'll be our go-to guru for implementing and maintaining warehouse management systems. You'll work with a dynamic team to analyze data, identify operational inefficiencies, and develop solutions to optimize our systems. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the ongoing growth and success of our organization that will allow DHL Supply Chain to continue delivering excellence to our customers.
- Implement and maintain warehouse management systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure systems are optimized and meet the needs of the business
- Analyze and interpret data to increase system functionality and efficiency
- Train team members on the use of warehouse management systems
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain system documentation and reports
- Identify and address potential issues and risks
- Create and maintain dashboards using SQL
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT similar field or equivalent experience, required
- 0-2 years analytics experience, required
Our organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays. Our organization is an equal opportunity employer.