Human Resources Manager
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by assisting in planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. The candidate will report to the Human Resources Director.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy, particularly concerning current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand the skills and competencies required for openings.
- Assist in creating learning and development programs and initiatives that provide employees with internal development opportunities.
- Assist in the maintenance of compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of five years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Match
- Paid time-off
- Life Insurance
- Car Allowance
- Relocation Package (if required)
ABOUT DISARONNO INTERNATIONAL
Disaronno International LLC is the US subsidiary of ILLVA Saronno s.P.a., and currently imports Disaronno Amaretto, Disaronno Velvet Liqueur, The Busker Irish Whiskey, Engine Gin, Tia Maria Coffee Liqueur, and Rabarbaro Zucca Amaro.