Job Req Number: 75744
Time Type: Full Time
Move forward as a Customs Declarant at DSV in Moerdijk.
Are you a driven professional with excellent analytical skills and a structured approach? Your customs experience will be valued within our international environment.
You get in done
Supporting and unburdening our internal colleagues on customs issues: you work on it.
How you do this? You are responsible for correct and timely customs documentation and certificates for our export and import shipments of our (inter)national customers with a focus on compliance. You maintain daily contact with customs, shipping companies, carriers and customers. You ensure that quality is guaranteed, tested and improved. You achieve this by:
- pre- and post-clearance checking of customs documents and their follow-up;
- various other checks to ensure quality and compliance with legislation;
- proactively advising and supporting colleagues regarding customs formalities;
- liaising with customers, internal departments and customs.
Your team stands out within DSV for its conviviality and willingness to help each other. In this team of 15 colleagues, we work hard but also laugh a lot.
We are DSV, we are growing
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world that we cannot reach by air, sea, rail, courier or road transport or provide warehousing services.
As a customs department, we help our customers and colleagues every day to get their shipments from A to B in a correct and smooth way. We are helpful, but always guard the applicable rules says, Jef van de Spoel, Manager, Customs & Compliance
In the Netherlands, we work from over 25 sites, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We take quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- a Diploma of Declarant (EVO/Fenex);
- experience in a similar role;
- command of the Dutch and English languages.
It all counts for this vacancy of customs declarant in Moerdijk. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be the case if you like to work hard, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- A salary tailored to knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy and external training courses. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- the space and freedom to do business in an informal environment where you will be part of a committed, sociable and, above all, fun team!
DSV – Global transport and logistics
Bij DSV houden we supply chains draaiende in een wereld van verandering. Elke dag leveren en beheren we supply chain-oplossingen voor duizenden bedrijven - van het kleine familiebedrijf tot de grote multinational. Ons bereik is wereldwijd, maar onze aanwezigheid is lokaal en dicht bij onze klanten. Meer dan 75.000 medewerkers in meer dan 80 landen werken gepassioneerd aan het leveren van geweldige klantervaringen en diensten van hoge kwaliteit. Wij streven ernaar het voortouw te nemen op weg naar een duurzamere toekomst voor onze sector en zetten ons in om te handelen volgens de voorwaarden van de natuur.
DSV is een dynamische organisatie die inclusiviteit en diversiteit stimuleert. Wij doen zaken met integriteit, met respect voor verschillende culturen en voor de waardigheid en rechten van individuen. Bezoek onze website en volg onze social media kanalen.