Job Req Number: 75217
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role?
If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 80 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
An international team of specialists
Join DSV Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations. Here, you will become a key member of our Engagement Service Team. Your team members, located across the globe, stand ready to assist with any technical challenges that may arise and act as a sounding board in your day-to-day work.
Together, our mission is to build and maintain microservices on Hybrid Computing Platform and to ensure that the current integration platform is stable, robust and that all solutions are of high enterprise quality.
We are looking for a.NET Developer
As a .NET developer you have to be a highly skilled programmer who must have experience of working in an agile environment and has a passion for software development. You will create elegant solutions to complex business problems
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop .NET core APIs that can be consumed by multiple endpoints
- Self-review code to find ways to improve performance
- Create SQL queries and contribute to RDBMS entity design
- Work with architect to determine design best practices on a project basis
- Contribute to agile process reviews, make suggestions for improvement
- Participate in code reviews
- Fix bugs in existing legacy applications (Windows forms, Web forms
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a software development
- RDBMS - Oracle AND SQL Server a plus
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and best practices
- Working knowledge of build automation and branching best practices
- Very Good communication skills in English.
- Good Team player and being able to work independently.
Bonus points if you know or have used:
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Preferred Bachelor’s in CS/IS or equivalent experience
We offer you:
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.