Supervisor, MHE Trainer
Job Req Number: 71831
Time Type: Full Time
Supervisor, MHE Trainer Mercia Park
It takes a special kind of drive to keep the world moving; and due to growth, DSV is looking to recruit. Please click on the link here to get see more about DSV.
DSV are recruiting for an MHE Training Specialist based at our Mercia Park location.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to providing quality, innovative value, and logistics services.
- To provide training to increase MHE operatives across the workforce in 2 sites in Mercia Park .
- To also assist with incidents, investigations, corrective action and best working practices
Duties / Responsibilities
- Coordinating yourself and other MHE trainer with the wider Management team in operational requirements of the headcount.
- Supporting the operation on up-skilling and training needs.
- Spot checks on the floor & CCTV reviews of best and worst practice
- Supporting with investigations of H&S incidents
Skills and Competencies
- Successful Management Skills
- RTITB Trainer – VNA / Reach / Count Balance
- Operational role accountable for H&S
- Competent & confident communicator through clear & concise language both written & verbal
- Positive and approachable
- Ability to analyze operational performance.
- Has delivered training to operators.
- Positive to change attitude
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary Package and an opportunity to be a part of and grow within a driven and successful company, with a team of 75,000, operating in over 95+ countries.
- Be part of a company that has strong ambitions and targets for sustainability initiatives, both internally and externally. For further details on how DSV is working towards these targets, please see here.
- Be part of a company that has strong company values, to find out more about DSV, including our Values, click here.
- In addition, we can offer access to a selection of employee benefits, such as:
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement from your start, which increases with length of service.
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme for Ultra-Low Emissions Cars
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle Scheme
- WeCare App, for support with physical and mental wellbeing, including access to GPs for you and your dependents.
- LifeWorks app for access to cashback and discounts on high street and online brands.
- Life Insurance and which includes access to expert probate support.
- Eyecare Voucher Scheme
If you want to know a bit about DSV Careers, please click on the link here.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.