Key Account Manager
Job Req Number: 76667
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Key Account Manager in Wellington.
The main focus of this role is to manage and develop key accounts as assigned by the Manager. Identify opportunities for business growth within (but not limited to) the assigned accounts, manage & build relationships, account development and business development and contribute to the overall profitability of DSV.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Establish and maintain an effective customer management plan that includes a formalized review structure and business plan for each client on an ongoing basis to ensure maximization of all business offerings
• Develop new business opportunities and grow assigned accounts by 10%(This can be changed yearly) p.a. (GP)
• Work pro-actively with assigned key accounts by improving awareness of business offerings
• Identify opportunities with key accounts based on customer research and development
• Conduct customer visits
• Engage with the Manager and other DSV people to improve awareness of DSV’s ‘value adds’
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities
• Liaise with the Branch and National Management, ensuring a consistent business approach
• Present and prepare customer proposals to assigned key accounts or potential accounts
• Create quotations in CargoWise One or via customer templates
• Provide exceptional quality service and solutions to key customers for all their logistics needs, provide rates, quotes, costing’s, proposals
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system and overseas networks
• Reduce the risk of unexpected downtime for customers.
• Provide customer reports and analysis
- Experience in Business development, Customer Service and Key Account Management
- Experience in managing and developing key accounts
- Inside or outside sales experience
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.