Customer Service Supervisor
Job Req Number: 76570
Time Type: Full Time
Customer Service Supervisor
Move forward as Customer Service Supervisor at DSV in Ghent.
About the role
Would you like to take on the challenge as a Customer Service Supervisor within DSV? With us, you will be responsible for handling orders and maintaining strong customer relationships. You will be responsible for managing a team of maximum 10 Customer Service Agents. You are the driving force behind coordinating the work and tasks of our Customer Service team. You provide your team with the necessary support on operational issues.
- You prioritize and distribute operational tasks among your team members so that they are performed correctly and efficiently;
- You ensure that work instructions are closely followed and make adjustments where necessary;
- With ISO standards in mind, you provide input for process optimizations;
- As the right hand of the Customer Service Mgr, you ensure correct data for invoicing and KPIs, plan adjustments within your team in case of deviations from specific customer agreements;
- You handle complaints and take appropriate corrective actions;
- You ensure good cooperation and team spirit within your team;
- You are also responsible for welcoming new team members and encourage their rapid integration;
- You also foresee annual evaluation interviews and initiate the necessary training plan.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Customer Service Teamlead or Supervisor
- You have affinity with the logistics sector
- You can manage and motivate a team
- You like the challenge of finding your way in a complex environment
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are very good in oral and written communication
- Languages: Dutch: very good, English: good
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
It all counts for this vacancy of Customer Service Supervisor in Ghent. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly succeed if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- You will join an international and leading player
- Ample growth opportunities in an international context
- You get a permanent contract with a nice package of fringe benefits (mobile phone, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 7 euro meal vouchers, sliding times, eco vouchers and 29 vacation days)
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Questions about this vacancy? Our Corporate Recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.