Account Manager XPress
Job Req Number: 75098
Time Type: Full Time
Account Manager XPress
Move forward as Account Manager (outside sales) at DSV in Antwerp, Puurs or Machelen.
About the role
As an Account Manager in Belgium, your role involves selling DSV XPress to clients. You'll engage in prospecting while managing an existing client portfolio. This approach allows you to achieve set targets and be a key figure in DSV's continued growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquire new clients and provide global courier services for document, parcel and freight shipments
- Generate reports for clients based on system data.
- Provide spot rates and prepare quotations for clients.
- Manage data such as purchase and sales rates within the systems.
- Recommend improvements and offer necessary support for standardization and process optimization.
- Build effective relationships across all DSV divisions.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a first sales experience within road or logistics (inside sales, key account, outside sales, etc.).
- You're a hunter and derive energy from acquiring new clients.
- You are flexible to travel to our headquarter of DSV Xpress in Maastricht (onboarding period)
- You can think outside the box to propose tailor-made solutions.
- You're a true team player, collaborating with colleagues in operations, sales, management, etc.
- Proficiency in Dutch, French and English (both written and verbal)
It all counts for this vacancy of Account Manager position in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- A stimulating work environment with ample opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- A direct and open company culture (Danish company).
- Flexible working hours (flextime) and a homework policy of two days per week after the probation period.
- A permanent contract with an attractive package of fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, net expenses, bonus system, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, 33 vacation days, bike leasing, etc.)
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.