Operator, Projects, Singapore
DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
Job Req Number: 70023
Time Type: Full Time
Purpose of Position
Perform import and export warehouse activities going efficiently and productive.
- Communicate and make arrangement with Sub-contractor on daily urgent, direct loading and special project shipments.
- Perform physical cargoes checking for import and export to ensure in good order.
- Perform physical count before receiving or release cargo to internal and external parties.
- Perform documents verification and matching with physical cargo before receiving and releasing.
- Monitor movement incoming and outgoing shipments process thru in-house systems (C2C).
- Ensure physical cargo re-weight and measurement is accurate.
- Check the labels to match with booking confirmation slip to ensure label details is accurate.
- Liaise with internal departments within the organization to ensure information obtained and act accordingly with the requirements provided.
- Liaise with customer service team to query and clarify any documentation or cargo discrepancy related issues.
- Ensure accuracy of cargo being label correctly.
- Perform physical picking, sorting, packing and labeling as per customer request.
- Perform the containers loading/unloading of cargo.
- Perform palletizing of loose cargo as require.
- Perform in-house survey and issue cargo irregularity report when require.
- Perform special projects as requires on the operation needs internal and external.
- Monitor sub-contractor to ensure they comply with in-house SOP.
- Work closely with sub-contractor.
- Monitor and update inventory within warehouse storage.
- Equipment machinery inspection on daily basic.
- Report any unsafe act or incident.
- Perform valuable cargo clearance or lodge in at terminals.
- Monitor and arrange all the urgent shipment from terminals to within the Changi FTZ agents as require based on customer requirements.
- Familiar with in-house systems e.g C2C & eDC.
- Retrieve all the documents requires from in-house system when urgently needed.
- Cross department support if require where is needed within warehouse.
- Housekeeping within warehouse premises to ensure it’s clean and tidy at all time.
- PPE require when working within the warehouse premises without fail.
- Follow in-house safety rules and requirements.
- Any suspicious personnel or goods movement within warehouse premises, immediate report to security, supervisor or manager.
- Any other job-related tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Adherence to the Code of Conduct policy of the DSV Group
- Communicating effectively
- Delivering results
- Focusing on customer
- Microsoft Office
- Taking responsibility and initiating action
Experience & Education
- 3 years of warehouse operator experience.
- Knowledge in speaking English & Malay.
- Knowledge in writing skill English.
- N’ level and above.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.