Senior IT Developer, IBM ACE
DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
Job Req Number: 68509
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
- Effectively executing integrations projects in IBM ACE/Java.
- Analyzing DSV customers’ requirements and prepare technical specifications.
- Analyze and estimate the work effort to implement new solutions.
- Creation or modification of interfaces based on existing standard solutions build on IBM ACE development platform.
- Creating detailed specifications and documentation based on existing operational procedures.
- Maintain timely, efficient, and proactive stakeholder communication regarding the daily tasks and projects.
- Third line support services for IBM ACE integration solutions.
- Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company’s intellectual property protection.
- Behaviors and attitudes consistent with the values of the organization.
- Professional skills development by participation in training and constant self-education.
- Experience with XPath, XSLT, and ESQL
- Experience in designing and developing message flows independently.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in creating and hosting SOAP as well as REST based web services, implementing oAuth using IBM ACE.
- At least 3 years of development work experience Java/J2EE, JSON, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL.
- Experience in using database, email and file adaptors in ACE Toolkit.
- Hands on experience in file conversions using DFDLs.
- Experience with build and deploy BAR files in various environments using DevOps Process.
- Understanding of Load Balancers, Fail overs, https, certificates, proxies etc.
- Good understanding of IBM MQ Native HA environments on AKS
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems; Interacted with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support, and troubleshooting functions.
- Working experience in Agile development methodology is preferable
- Knowledge of GIT source control tool
- Knowledge on MQ objects like queue manager, queues, channels, ports etc.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written) and analytical skills.
- At least B1 English level.
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalog
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.