Senior Immigration Programme Consultant
Fragomen is the world’s leading exclusive provider of immigration services. With more than 60 offices worldwide, we provide immigration services in more than 170 countries. For over 60 years, we have provided strategic immigration advice to a diverse range of clients, from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations. With over 6,000 employees in more than 60 offices, you will be joining a truly global firm where providing exceptional client service is at the core of what we do.
Fragomen’s professionals are respected thought leaders in the immigration field providing expertise to governments across the world including the US Congress, the UK Parliament, the European Union and the United Nations. A career at Fragomen will provide you with the opportunity to work in an exciting environment for a broad range of clients, where no two days will be the same. You will face interesting challenges, and you will work with dedicated, friendly and ambitious people. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce at Fragomen, and we are fully committed to providing equal opportunities. We believe that our differences make us stronger.
About the Team:
Our Worldwide Immigration Program Management team is characterized by a shared commitment to excellence, innovation, and a holistic approach to immigration program design and consultancy. We thrive in a collaborative environment, leveraging each other's strengths to achieve impactful outcomes for our clients and our organization.
About the Role:
Fragomen is searching for a Senior Immigration Program Consultant (m/f/d) to strengthen our team, which is leading the world of immigration program management in Germany, located in Frankfurt. This presents an opportunity to oversee immigration programs for our client(s). The successful candidate will support and collaborate with the client, offering in-depth knowledge of program management and immigration expertise. The role will also involve the creation, oversight, optimization, and maintenance of our client's global short-term travel program.
- Ownership and management of the client’s short-term travel program across all global jurisdictions.
- Showcase exemplary skills in relationship building with internal and external stakeholders, and be an ambassador of Fragomen and our values.
- Develop and maintain program protocols and workflows, conduct periodic program evaluations to improve operational efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Display strength in communicating with program stakeholders at all levels and steering meetings encompassing both clients and internal teams.
- Utilization of firm technologies across the program.
- Produce insightful program metrics and analytical insights.
- Seamlessly coordinate and manage requests across multiple areas.
- Provide pivotal assistance in service delivery and issue resolution by connecting the client with relevant Fragomen stakeholders across the world.
- Occasionally be present on-site at locations in Germany and potentially the UK.
- Conduct comprehensive program training for internal Fragomen teams.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrable expertise in immigration program management, with a preference for experience in relationship building and strategic oversight.
- Exemplify strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in generating and dissecting program data.
- Fluency in English and advanced/business fluency in German.
If you are an accomplished professional with a passion for immigration program management, fostering meaningful client relationships and thrive in a fast-paced environment, please submit your application to us today.
Fragomen in Frankfurt:
Our Frankfurt enclave, strategically located in the city's heart with access to public transportation (U/ S-Bahn/Straßenbahn), is the perfect place for collaborative energy in an international team: housing over 80 professionals hailing from 30 nations. We organize a variety of team festivities, including but not limited to a summer party, holiday festivities, after-hours social events, corporate runs, and cultural celebration events. As an affirmation of our commitment to employee well-being, we pride ourselves on encompassing flexible work hours, remote work alternatives, opportunities for training and advancement, a company-sponsored pension scheme, and health and wellness benefits.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.