Fragomen has an exciting opportunity to join the firm to support global strategic initiatives as a Business Analyst. This is a new role for the firm, focused on researching and analysing initiatives to further our growth strategy.
We are looking for an individual with a keen analytical mind, capable of turning data into actionable information. The Business Analyst will help assess opportunities and risks, anticipate potential issues and will have occasion to engage with internal and external stakeholders globally. You will also assist in coordinating various project teams and ensuring projects progress on schedule.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 4 years of experience with mergers, acquisitions, restructuring or divestitures who demonstrates acumen across a range of business concepts.
- The ability to develop a narrative supporting an acquisition or merger in a growth economy
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to create financial models to support an acquisition or merger
- The ability to build trusting relationships and coordinate project teams is key.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate concepts, opportunities and data are critical.
- This role also requires expert level Excel and business intelligence software skills (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, others).
Finding the right person is very important to us. We hope that finding the right place is important to you.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.