Senior Immigration Analyst
Fragomen in Dublin is an immigration consultancy with an enthusiastic team of professionals with extensive experience in Irish immigration and best practices. We provide the full suite of Irish immigration support to some of the biggest employers in the country and the world across multiple industries.
About the role:
Senior Immigration Analyst’s will be given the unique opportunity to work closely with major national and global clients on a day-to-day basis. This is a fantastic chance to be part of a growing local office within an international firm with significant career progression opportunities both here and abroad!
The Senior Analyst will provide administrative support to the Manager and Consultants in their team; they will also provide some client facing support under the supervision of their manager for a range of international and Irish clients
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Supports Consultants and Senior Consultants with all aspects of case management
- Ad hoc admin projects
- Assigns tasks to Coordinators’ team
- Assists the team with general billing duties
- Monitors drop boxes
- Manages incoming and outgoing post for the team
- Assists the team with file and task management
- Provides reliable and effective support during team members’ absences
Immigration Case Work
- Manages straightforward cases under supervision
- Drafts applications when needed
- Client contact limited to straightforward matters
- Monitors client drop boxes
- Communicate with assignees regarding certain procedural and case issues
- Use a high level of attention to detail at every step to ensure correspondence is clear, concise, and appropriate to the audience, keeping in mind client style
We are looking for highly organised and pro-active people with excellent communication skills. You will ideally have previous experience in an administrative or customer facing role and be comfortable working in an office environment.
- Strong interest in immigration, as well as the desire to further career within this field
- Ability to work flexibly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Uses communication skills to influence and achieve objective
- Demonstrate exceptional planning and time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Be able to act under instruction with limited supervision
- Be able to plan workload, meet deadlines and priorities
- Ensures work completed is accurate, to a high quality and follows standard layouts
- Able to act under instruction
- Completes tasks within agreed timeframes and in line with expectations
- Completes the minimum number of tasks per day in line with set targets
- Implement effective processes to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates proficiency in word processing, Internet, and email systems
Fragomen in Dublin:
The Ireland office has a great team full of dynamic individuals all from different backgrounds with some of the best in the business when it comes to Immigration. From lunching together to painting activities and monthly treats you will always feel part of the family here.
The Firm operates a hybrid working model, which incorporates a blend of in-person attendance as well as working from home – our aim being to fully leverage our remote working technology and provide a balance for our people in the way that they work.
Whether in the office or working remotely, we are proud of our team spirit and we like to reflect this in the way that we work and everything we do. Our Responsible Business Strategy (RBS) prioritises Fragomen’s social responsibility through one cross-cutting theme and five focus areas.. These focus areas include: Wellbeing, Diversity and Inclusion, Charity & Pro bono work, Social and Environmental & Sustainability. The RBS initiative offers great opportunities for everyone at Fragomen to get involved and help steer a variety of initiatives and activities at the Firm. These range from social events and activities, to regular wellbeing newsletters and diversity discussions.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.