2024 Internal Audit Analyst Program - Full Time Analyst Opportunity
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Internal Audit is an independent function at JPMorgan Chase & Co. that aims to enhance and protect the firm by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight.
We work with every Line of Business and Corporate Function to assess the internal control processes that drive our global business — identifying areas of improvement to help safeguard the firm. Using cutting-edge audit technology, data, methodology and sound judgement, we bring a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of governance, risk management and controls.
We’re proud of our reputation for excellence, integrity and collaboration. Our priorities of strong governance, transparency and strategic engagement, along with our people-first culture centered around diversity, equity, inclusion, teamwork, career progression and continuous learning, have helped us create a coveted workplace where everyone feels like they belong.
Our global team is made up of more than 1,200 talented and passionate individuals in more than 20 countries around the world.
What to Expect
Our Full Time program starts with comprehensive training to introduce you to our firm, our practices and our culture. After training, you will join one of our lines of business (Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer & Community Banking, or Corporate & Investment Bank), Corporate Function or Technology Internal Audit teams where you will have the opportunity:
In the Business Track to make an impact in:
- Identifying and analyzing risks in our businesses and evaluating the controls established to mitigate those risks
- Testing controls by reviewing documents, observing the teams and meeting with management
- Providing management with feedback regarding the effectiveness of the controls
In the Technology Track to make an impact in:
- Focusing on reviews of business applications, data management, global infrastructure, digital technologies and cyber/information security
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in our technology organization
- Providing management with feedback regarding the control environment
Locations you can join:
- Columbus, OH
- Plano, TX
- Wilmington, DE
To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT).
If you are a passionate, curious individual who is enthusiastic about evaluating the effectiveness of controls across different areas of global business, operations and/or technology, this is the role for you.
Additional skills & criteria include:
A well-rounded academic background – preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S., or 5th year M.A. or M.S., with an expected graduation date of December 2023 through July 2024
- All majors considered; Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems (MIS) or Computer Information Systems (CIS) focused majors are a plus
- Bring exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage time, prioritize and know when to seek help
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
To be considered for the Internal Audit Analyst Program, you must complete the following steps:
Submit a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume, select your preferred track (business or technology), and location preferenceYour application and resume are a way for us to initially get to know you. It’s important to complete all relevant application questions, so we have as much information about you as possible. We will review your application to determine whether you meet the required criteria.
If you meet the minimum criteria for the application, you will receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue.This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers. HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed this step. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; we strongly encourage you to complete your HireVue video(s) within 1 week of receiving.
We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We will provide reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity employer, including Disability/Veterans