Senior Director, Automation CoE
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Director, Automation CoE to join our Operations team.
- Apply authoritative command of automation and departmental processes to drive the strategic initiatives and practice operations within a global operations organization, interfacing and partnering with firm leadership
- Take strategic and proactive responsibility to develop and lead intake within an Automation CoE for the firm including but not limited to process analysis, awareness and workshops, stakeholder interviews, lead qualification and business acceptance
- Develop and execute a roadmap including vision, strategy, goals, staffing and training to enable action planning and a high performing organization
- Engage and educate firm leaders in re-imagining processes utilizing RPA and automation technologies to create efficiency; make sure execution of strategic initiatives for the organization
- Lead and drive overall success of the Automation CoE and provide functional expertise and guidance to ensure consistency; assume overall accountability for a team, including responsibility for the group's organization, recruiting, coaching, and mentoring of staff; take people management responsibility for multiple intermediate and/or junior level professionals, ensuring efficient allocation and maximum utilization of resources across the teams
- Interact with firm leadership and senior management in support of operational functions, combining ‘soft hands' executive presence, a strong and comprehensive command of the issues and effective presentation skills
- Minimum twelve years of recent experience developing and deploying an Automation strategy and roadmap, preferably within a professional services firm with deep understanding of AI: cognitive computing, large scale machine learning and other emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience with intelligent automation and RPA technologies; experience managing and delivering large-scale projects
- Excellent operational leadership skills with demonstrated capability to drive the transformational agenda; proven ability to influence, educate and interact with diverse leaders and teams across the organization; outstanding verbal/written communication, collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Capable of accurately assessing key business metrics and situations from a firm, organization, and leader's perspective
- Able to direct, motivate and empower others to work towards the organization's goals, ensuring efficient allocation of resources across multiple functions; ability to address emerging opportunities and how organization should be organized/staffed to realize them
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).