Associate Director, Compensation
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Compensation to join our Talent & Culture organization.
- Uncover and communicate in simple terms the story found within a variety of complex total rewards-related datasets including total rewards costs, compensation benchmarking, pay analysis, job architecture, compensation budgeting, sentiment, performance development, career levelling, benefits, pension, textual market intelligence and executive compensation data
- Produce data visualizations, financial models, projections, analyses and reports from interconnected data
- Direct, manage and implement technology platforms (Power BI and Data Lake) used for data management, data source integration, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Adapt to, test and manage implementation of new technologies including aspects of SuccessFactors and Salary.com
- Manage visible and high impact projects in the compensation space, working directly with Compensation team leadership
- Forge and maintain relationships with compensation managers, subject matter professionals, vendor representatives, data providers (for example, finance and HRIS) and Human Resource generalists
- Minimum seven years of recent experience in complex analytics, preferably in a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills required
- Demonstrated aptitude for working with advanced analytic platforms such as Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, Python, R, SPSS
- Strong quantitative and advanced analytic skills; ability to explain complex results understandably using visual and relationship-building skills; able to handle multiple priorities and produce work at volume, team player, with positive attitude and strong ability to work with limited supervision
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).