Manager, Compensation Strategies
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Compensation Strategies to join our Talent & Culture organization.
- Collaborate with the Director, Compensation Strategies in the development of compensation benchmarking strategies and approaches
- Analyze market compensation survey results and advise Advisory client groups on competitive position, market trends and insights; provide complex market analyses, recommendations and solutions to compensation issues that arise during the year; develop budgets and forecasts of costs using financial modeling and extrapolation
- Participate in the development of year-end compensation salary increase and variable compensation guidelines, analyze budget vs. spend and offer guidance and insights around performance development and compensation processes
- Work with HR Business Advisors and leaders in client group to benchmark roles, make recommendations on job levels and assess competitive pay levels
- Participate in national compensation programs and initiatives such as special recognition and compensation communications efforts, including the development of strategic presentations and additional ad-hoc total rewards projects throughout the year
- Construct or contribute to leadership presentations requiring knowledge of compensation and performance development; offer quantitative consultation to team members and participate on compensation projects as needed
- Minimum five years of recent broad-based compensation experience with complex analytical, organizational, and influencing skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytic aptitude, including the capacity to communicate insights drawn from data using data visualization and written conclusions; experience using databases
- Excellent project management skills including robust follow-up and detail tracking; knowledge of compensation and benefits subjects; ability to handle multiple priorities and produce work at volume, being a team player with positive attitude and strong ability to work with limited supervision
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States, without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).