Senior Associate, HR Business Advisor
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Human Resource Business Advisor to join our Talent & Culture organization.
- Collaborate and partner with HRBA peers, People Relations Group, Finance and Accounting, Resource Management and Practice Operations to help support major processes/projects for their specific function, including processes such as partner processes, performance development, employee compensation, and promotion processes for aligned functions; propose solutions and influence expectations
- Accountable for defined project roles within a larger scope project, process or program, ultimately reporting directly to PML in most situations
- Complete moderate to complex analyses, and based on results of analyses, proactively offer solutions, process efficiencies, and/or improvements to the project lead/PML
- Consider various possibilities, alternatives and approaches using independent judgement and presenting detailed information to the supervising project lead for review and consideration; may oversee the work of and provide guidance to junior staff and certain areas of process or process timeline to keep them moving
- Minimum three years of recent, progressive relevant Human Resource or comparable experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or Business Administration
- Intermediate understanding of HR principles; foundational knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations preferred
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the firm's partners and employees; capability to develop clear and concise written communications and prepare performance documentation; possess problem-solving skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as foundational presentation and facilitation skills
- Advanced Excel skills required with capacity to analyze and manage large databases and advanced functions; strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven aptitude to organize and manage personal workload over the long term to meet deliverable expectations effectively
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).