Associate Director, Editor - Thought Leadership
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director - Editor – Thought Leadership to join our organization.
- Work as a thought partner with subject-matter experts to develop compelling thought leadership content
- Partner with our internal writers and contractors to produce top-quality white papers, blogs, POVs, and other types of content
- Conduct top edit to ensure copy meets quality standards: polished prose, clear structure, logical, engaging, fact-based
- Participate in all stages of TL development, from ideation and research, through production
- Lead occasional writing assignments
- Minimum ten years of recent experience in writing, editing, and content production; prefer background in business journalism; experience in research design also a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; advanced degree preferred
- Proven ability to produce finished copy on deadline while working with a variety of writers and SMEs
- Creative thinker, who can work with KPMG subject-matter experts to shape original, provocative and compelling story lines; self-motivated, flexible problem solver, who likes to work collaboratively with a small team
- Ability to act as a trusted, strategic adviser to top professionals; experience in collaborating with and managing expectations of senior business leaders a plus
- Curious and interested in the content; ready to learn new business topics and develop subject-matter expertise
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).