Sr Analyst I - Client Tech Services
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Analyst I - Client Tech Services to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization.
- Support application lifecycle processes, including on-boarding and off-boarding of employee and client accounts
- Utilize subject matter knowledge and elevated administrative permissions to provide appropriate application access and guidance to employees and clients
- Develop and maintain knowledge base articles for consumption by team members, Digital Desk, and internal customers
- Act as a liaison between employee/customer and Tier 3 support teams
- Serve as an escalation for Digital Desk analysts
- Provide application-specific support to end users and clients, primarily via ticketing system
- Minimum one year of recent experience with one or more IT Service Management ticketing systems (ServiceNow preferred) with experience analyzing ticket data for decision making
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to work independently and multi-task appropriately and prioritize tasks, while remaining calm and focused
- Knowledge of ITIL; specifically, Incident Management and Request Management
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Technical experience related to web-based application and SharePoint support; capability to quicky learn new applications and adapt to process changes
- US Citizenship is required
California Salary Range: $46200 - $94600
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).