Senior Associate, Talent & Culture Process Management
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Talent and Culture Process Management to join our Talent and Culture organization.
- Document current state of Talent and Culture (T&C) processes to include process documentation, key stakeholders, SME's and process owners; review recommended improvements to the process including the review frequency and best ways to track and initiate review and approval cycles; identify gaps in documented processes compared to APQC T&C framework; recognize areas for improvement in line with upcoming T&C program roadmap with SuccessFactors modules, ServiceNow expansion, D&A and RPA initiatives
- Support the build out of an overall T&C Process Framework with the capacity to continuously improve and evolve with the organization's growth initiatives; work with T&C Center of Excellence (CoE) leaders, initiative drivers, and SMEs to document business requirements, workflows, and process documentation in IBM Blueworks Live
- Use leading practice and APQC frameworks to help drive process improvements, including but not limited to adoption of new business processes, integrations with other systems, employee and manager self-service, system functionality enhancements, and additional 3rd party systems where applicable
- Collaborate with program management team to deploy process tools and methods to ensure that T&C KPIs and goals are consistently updated to match requirements
- Recommend processes and changes to improve the overall T&C interactional experience with customers
- Use project management principles to ensure the timelines, scope and stakeholders are properly managed and deliverables accurately defined, tracked, and completed
- Minimum five years of recent progressive experience working on process improvement, quality initiatives and/or HR operations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; professional HR, Business Process Modeling certification from accredited organization and/or Lean Six Sigma certification is desired
- Knowledge of the standard APQC framework for Human Resources organizations; understanding of HR programs, procedures, and technology
- Experience in using process modeling tools such as IBM Blueworks Live; experience documenting, managing process and workflows, conducting root cause analysis and recommending process improvements; experience in using design principles is desired
- Ability to travel on occasion is required
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).