Senior Associate, Corporate Affairs, AI and Digital Innovation
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to support the executive visibility efforts of our AI and Digital Innovation group in Corporate Communications.
- Help to develop and project manage a strategic plan for increasing executive visibility around AI and digital innovation
- Manage internal and external speaking engagements for the AI and Digital Innovation group, securing opportunities and preparing materials for presentations; develop LinkedIn and social content for the AI and Digital Innovation group, creating original content and engaging with key thought leaders
- Aid in creating and managing a multi-channel engagement strategy including in-person, digital (video, podcasts) and written communications channels to establish a leader's voice
- Accountable for media relations to promote the work of the AI and Digital Innovation group, including drafting external announcements and securing coverage in relevant media outlets
- Evaluate the effectiveness of executive visibility efforts and make data-driven recommendations for improvements
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders, including journalists, conference organizers, and internal executives
- Minimum three years of recent experience working in communications, media relations, and/or public affairs with experience in technology
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate and interact with individuals at all levels across an organization, including senior leadership; possess some knowledge of the business and competitive environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to create compelling content for a variety of audiences and channels; strong project management skills with the capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven technical aptitude and critical thinking; knowledge of and capacity to use the Microsoft Office suite of tools and other measurement tools
- Strong understanding of the AI and digital innovation landscape, with a passion for staying up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies; able to develop strong media relationships with top tier and trade
California Salary Range: $66700 - $132400
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).