Associate Director, Hub Marketing/Market Development Leader
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Hub Marketing/Market Development Leader to join our Marketing organization.
- Serve as the strategic advisor and activation lead for local brand programs, events, sponsorships, campaigns and assets
- Establish, deliver and actively manage Hub marketing plan
- Develop and drive elevated, broad brand strategy that increases brand visibility, consistency and perception within the local markets
- Leverage content/assets/training to help Hub/regional leadership raise “brand” visibility and credibility in the digital/social landscape
- Develop relationship strategy that fosters collaboration and drives opportunities for relationship development growth
- Use firm-wide assets, technology, capabilities, campaigns, content and channels to enable sales and drive greater demand within the local markets
- Minimum seven years of recent marketing experience preferably in marketing integration, local utilization and activation of national marketing campaigns, content, and channels
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Prior experience with technical skills used to report and analyze market revenue results, pipeline growth, whitespace, service/solution penetration and other key financial growth indicators
- Leadership skills such as the ability to drive business outcomes, client management, facilitate leadership meetings and support client-facing Partner and Sales business development
- Able to collaborate with shared services, communications, events and meetings, and other marketing teams to execute the integrated local marketing strategy on time and on budget
- People leadership experience in managing, developing, and coaching field marketers and to promote career growth in a high-performance culture
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).