Senior Associate or Manager, Audit Growth Field Network, FDC Audit Growth
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Audit Growth to join our Growth & Strategy organization.
- Report into the Audit Growth Organization and serve as the dedicated local marketing and sales enablement resource for the Audit Business Unit Partner-in-Charge (BUPIC) in the market and key point-of-contact for other leaders and teams across the firm who are focused on go-to-market (GTM) priorities
- Help plan, develop, and execute a local GTM strategy; act as the “eyes and ears” of the business unit to continually design and implement GTM initiatives that range from short-term programs (sprints) to longer-term market development/sales enablement campaigns to build the audit and firm's brand in the business unit; collaborate, leverage, and commit to best practice sharing of GTM initiatives with cohort of Audit Growth Managers who support business units across the firm
- Work with partners and other audit professionals in the business unit on relationship outreach efforts to cultivate new and existing connections with individual key buyers/influencers at target client accounts by identifying and leveraging (developing, where necessary) local events and share forums, thought leadership publications and webcasts, and other marketing and sales enablement assets which also includes coordination and collaboration with national Audit marketing to maximize access to available resources and ensure consistency related to Brand and story
- Become a resident expert in the firm's GTM tools and technology, consistently utilizing them to drive the business unit's growth agenda and serving as a key point-of-contact for guiding and training others; play a local leadership role in the firm's ongoing Front Office Transformation, including serving as a Coach for the business unit in adopting new technologies such as Salesforce Sales Cloud and Intrusive
- Assist in the development and management of opportunity pursuit strategies and plans for target clients, including development of proposals in response to RFPs; serve as a central resource for pursuit lead partners on proposal efforts, helping to drive content creation and design
- Ensure local business unit needs for market intelligence and competitive insights are up-to-date and accessible — for example, compiling data, such as industry-specific audit market share; track company news at target client accounts to identify key triggers for audit change and support brand building initiatives that support greater connectivity in the community and business
- Collaborate and share best practices with our Client Experience team, and apply learnings from existing clients as well as leverage client NPS results and Win/Loss data to inform future opportunities
- Minimum three years of recent combined experience in any of the following areas: marketing, sales enablement, business development, project management and client service experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrixed, highly collaborative, and fast-paced environment; excellent trouble-shooting and multi-tasking skills
- Able to quickly establish rapport and credibility with partners and professionals and basic understanding of the business and relationship development; experience with Miller Heiman and other relationship development methodology is a plus
- Independent, self–starter that is extremely motivated to provide hands on tactical support to the Business Unit (Partners, MDs, and Managers) with a strong client service mindset; virtual collaboration with peers across the firm to leverage best practices and share learnings
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).