Sr. Java Developer
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Developer to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization.
- Collaborate with architects, application developers and other technology groups
- Build, develop, test, document and enhance new and existing platform components and services
- Analyze and resolve issues; plan deployments, upgrades, capacity planning, failover and high availability, disaster recovery; recommend process improvements
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews
- Prepare documentation for individual components or application specific implementations
- Minimum three years of recent experience in Java development, Devops
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Deep understanding of SDLC and Agile methodology as well as experience with Devops and Lifecyle tools; strong experience in test driven development and troubleshooting
- Java, Spring (preferred), Kotlin (preferred); Linux, .Net (C# preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including good verbal and written communication, customer service and analytical judgement skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough, with effective time management skills and excellent technical writing and editing skills
- US Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).