Manager, HR Business Advisor
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, HR Business Advisor - Advisory to join our Human Resources organization.
- Act as key strategic advisor to multiple groups and provide counsel and support to respective client group on all HR processes
- Leverage data analytics to help leaders identify, diagnose, and respond to trends in their business; based on analyses, develop and provide strategic recommendations on programs and HR initiatives, such as action items as a result of periodic employee engagement surveys, exit survey, and/or similar activities
- Stay informed and current on policies and procedures and any related changes and apply these to client group; collaborate with People Relations Group peers to solve for immediate employee issues and partner with them as they lead confidential investigations
- Oversee full compliance of the firm's performance management process for client group, providing counsel to management on how to effectively link business strategy to goal setting and provide timely, meaningful feedback during the annual goal setting, interim, and year-end review processes
- Provide counsel and guidance on salary issues related to internal promotions, new hire compensation and market/equity adjustments; work with the compensation group to develop and interpret job assignments, appropriate FLSA classification and internal/external equity, both within their practice and on a practice and/or functional level
- Play an integral role in the client group's talent management processes
- Minimum five years of recent progressive relevant HR and/or comparable experience, with comprehensive knowledge of HR-related principles, laws, and regulations
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or the equivalent work experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the firm's partners and employees
- Capable of coaching and training individuals in critical HR competencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).