Senior Director, Systems of Action Operational Leader - Remote
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Director, IT Operational Leader to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Lead systems of action demand management, cost plans, project creation, fiscal year activities and reporting and team recoverability efforts; manage licensing discussions; manage licensing usage, impact team utilization and optimization and audit reporting; prepare the monthly ServiceNow platform Status report and agile reports (velocity burn down, predictability, reliability)
- Participate in development and execution of ServiceNow product strategy and roadmap for the US for a specific ServiceNow module or group of modules; contribute to the platform vision, roadmap and partner with the platform owner to ensure optimization of platform investment
- Serve as the single point of ownership for all training activities related to the platform, including monthly training, certifications, and monitoring of training progress
- Work with the technology organization's Agile CoE to ensure product delivery is using Agile optimally; coordinate solutions to project barriers and escalate appropriately; assist in managing Steering Committee meetings and generate meeting material
- Facilitate program level efforts like MBET, Global Alignment, and Distributed Development as necessary; work with the various owners to ensure continuity of approach and delivery; steer overall business expectations, perceptions and support ongoing two-way communication of product strategies, priorities, and governance
- Manage the ServiceNow ESA agreement; lead ServiceNow newsletter creation and distribution, ServiceNow coffee conversations, and steering committee activities; execute Systems of Action communication activities; workforce and talent optimization and management; financial management; release train engineer oversight
- Minimum twelve years of recent experience in IT platform management with direct leadership of large-scale digital transformation programs leveraging an enterprise cloud-based solution
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Specific domain expertise preferred within a ServiceNow module or modules and demonstrated Lean and Agile experience; solid understanding of ServiceNow that can be leveraged to create enterprise solutions for driving digital transformation of an organization including in-depth understanding of a platform's capabilities and the most effective approach to meet the desired digital transformation outcomes
- Deep knowledge and experience in understanding enterprise requirements necessary to successfully implement a complex SaaS or PaaS solution including a strong appreciation for understanding security, data and business usage requirements
- Advanced knowledge in strategic solution delivery models to ensure products and/or services continue to innovate and to drive continuous improvement; ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; capability to foster the development of high-performance teams; capable of building strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization; able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team; creative thinker with ability to identify innovative business solutions; ability to develop strategic organization and resource plans, defining next generation business and leadership needs
- US Citizenship is required
California Salary Range: $213000 - $472700
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).