Senior Associate, Deputy Chief of Staff - Corporate Compliance and Transformation
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Deputy Chief of Staff, Corporate Compliance and Transformation to join our Tax organization.
- Assist the Corporate Compliance & Transformation (CC&T) practice chief of staff with day-to-day operational activities; help with the roll-out of various tools to the practice, manage practice communications
- Support the chief of staff in managing and overseeing the day-to-day reporting, staffing, and resource allocation needs
- Organize announcements and communication to be shared with various CC&T teams and KPMG national practices to ensure effective alignment
- Coordinate the day-to-day intake process, including suggested alignment for review by chief of staff; draft analysis and reporting for bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly requirements, including target coordination with CGO team
- Assist in developing and implementing training requirements including the following: practice meetings, including assisting with developing agendas and preparing presentations; monthly coordination of training offerings and CPE submission; coordinating with chief of staff for training seminars at Lakehouse
- Minimum three years of recent experience in one or more business related areas including Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Resource Management, Marketing, or general business operations
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, human resources, or other, related field
- Ability to work independently and provide guidance to executive level management across all practice operational areas
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook; basic knowledge or experience with Alteryx, Power BI, a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required
California Salary Range: $66700 - $132400
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).