Manager, Talent & Culture Project Manager
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Talent & Culture Program Management to join our Talent & Culture team.
- Serve as primary project/program manager for a strategic business unit's talent and people-related initiatives, utilizing program management methodologies
- Collaborate with business leadership, HR business advisors, and a team of business-facing HR representatives to gather and document project/program outcomes/benefits and document and report out on benefits realization
- Team with the HR project/program managers serving the other business units to ensure integrated programs and work efforts that leverage commonalities across the businesses and optimize resourcing and automation across HR
- Identify and track Risk Management and Controls protocols impacting programs/projects, KPIs, ROI, and dashboard portfolio/program measurements
- Manage portfolio/program budgetary requirements utilizing required templates for reporting purposes and facilitate reporting activities to track portfolio/programs schedule and budgetary status
- Participate in change management initiatives
- Minimum six years of recent experience in managing project/programs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Project Management certification preferred
- Experience participating on, or managing human resource program/project management initiatives
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Strong leadership skills and able to work independently
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).