Manager, Hub Marketing
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Hub Marketing to join our Growth & Strategy organization.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Leaders to develop a measurable and trackable local market activation plan and calendar including campaigns, firm/brand assets, digital and social activities, channel and sales enablement
- Develop and manage measurable marketing program plans for Markets Portfolio; manage local, marketing programs and client experience initiatives: develop and drive elevated, broad brand strategy that increases brand visibility, consistency, and perception within the local markets; manage and execute of share forums, meetings, and events (virtual and in-person)
- Drive Digital/Personal Brand/Social initiatives and local activation; support local activation of national sponsorships, community involvement and corporate assets with linkage to Priority and Markets Portfolio; collaborate with Corporate Communications to develop, drive, and measure social/digital marketing strategies; coordinate with Hub leadership in identifying and aligning the right partners/MDs/professionals to specific contacts at each targeted company (relationship mapping)
- Identify and leverage strategic relationships, partnerships, and professional contacts that will provide access and networking opportunities with targeted audiences; leverage corporate assets, technology, capabilities, campaigns, content, and channels to enable sales and drive greater demand within the local markets
- Work with functional leadership to identify, package, and deploy relevant, national marketing campaigns and programs to generate demand with Priority Accounts resident within the local market; and provide sales enablement support to help drive pipeline conversion
- Lead client centric ONE FIRM programs that differentiate us in the market, capture market opportunities and unlock the power of our people; align local portfolio to firm strategy while driving overall Hub market development priorities, plans and enablement programs; act as connector and champion to firm-wide Growth & Strategy resources, tools, and new technology such as Introhive, KPMG Engage, Client-Facing Materials, and others
- Minimum five years of recent experience developing and executing marketing strategies designed to foster customer loyalty, interaction, and long-term engagement in a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in business, marketing, finance, or a related field required
- Strong understanding of client-delivery environment (direct client service skills is preferred), communication skills and executive influence/presence; possess strong interpersonal communications skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and business acumen (interpreting and using information, problem-solving, informed decision making, dealing with complexity, strategic thinking, industry awareness/ industry knowledge)
- Ability to influence decisions and persuade internal stakeholders on the importance and impact of campaign execution
- Experience in using CRM systems, marketing automation tools & technology and analyzing marketing data
California Salary Range: $94700 - $193200
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).